Ir para conteúdo

Toggle shoutbox Chat - Online 5.4.8 Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Seja bem vindo:

Chat apenas para duvidas rapidas
@  paulovictorc : (25 fevereiro 2018 - 05:44 ) A new topic called Banimento was created on forum Assuntos Gerais
@  paulovictorc : (25 fevereiro 2018 - 05:17 ) A new topic called Banimento was created on forum Assuntos Gerais
@  Update status : (24 fevereiro 2018 - 02:40 ) New status update posted by PandarenBR - Quem já foi punido, ou tem histórico ruim na linebr,sera descartável da vaga de staff
@  yollara : (23 fevereiro 2018 - 10:40 ) A new topic called Procurando Roleplayers (Na Horda) was created on forum Assuntos Gerais
@  yollara : (23 fevereiro 2018 - 10:37 ) A new topic called Invite pro Discord do Pandaren BR (não official) was created on forum Assuntos Gerais
@  PandarenBR : (22 fevereiro 2018 - 10:43 ) A new topic called Vaga para STAFF was created on forum Assuntos Gerais
@  PandarenBR : (22 fevereiro 2018 - 01:01 ) A new topic called Questão Atualização do servidor. was created on forum Assuntos Gerais
@  PandarenBR : (22 fevereiro 2018 - 01:14 ) É muito difícil quem joga com classe reportar,cara reportou eu admiro ele,pois são poucos que hoje faz isso. 90% aproveita do bug
@  PandarenBR : (22 fevereiro 2018 - 01:13 ) Todos aqui pode questionar as correção do cybran ,só calcular e mostrar que ta errado. Problema que não inventa uma correção,foi reportado por um jogador que joga com dk e achou injusto dano errado.
@  PandarenBR : (22 fevereiro 2018 - 01:06 ) Dk unholy é monstro,para quem sabe jogar,quem sabe jogar de dk unholy ,dificilmente perde para alguèm
@  PandarenBR : (22 fevereiro 2018 - 01:04 ) Desde ficar reclamando pega uma calculado e vai calcular ,ai você vera cybran fez o correto,na verdade povo gosta de jogar com errado,acerta muda de classe.
@  vinisousaby : (22 fevereiro 2018 - 12:47 ) Ah tanto faz, vo jogar de mage por enquanto q n ta nerfado '-'
@  vinisousaby : (22 fevereiro 2018 - 12:44 ) Entao vai ser mais nerfado ainda. Mds
@  DevCybran : (21 fevereiro 2018 - 12:42 ) Mal sabe tu que a gárgula ainda está acima do que deveria.
@  vinisousaby : (21 fevereiro 2018 - 12:32 ) se for nerfar a gargula pelo menos faça o dk da mais dano nas skill pq ate em espiral da morte hita de 13k a 30k
@  vinisousaby : (21 fevereiro 2018 - 12:27 ) decepcionado com esse nerf do dk
@  vinisousaby : (21 fevereiro 2018 - 12:27 ) assim como o burst de todas as classes tem q ter um dano alto
@  vinisousaby : (21 fevereiro 2018 - 12:27 ) gargula era pra ser um burst
@  vinisousaby : (21 fevereiro 2018 - 12:24 ) ahh sacanagem oq fizeram com o dano da gargula do dk, com dano absurdamente fraco, gargula era pra ser um burst como o burst de todas as classes com dano alto mas a gargula hita apenas 14k e crita apenas 28k eu poderia dizer q de todos os burst esse ta sendo o pior
@  yollara : (20 fevereiro 2018 - 06:28 ) A new topic called Poderia me dar minha Conquista ? was created on forum Assuntos Gerais

Foto
- - - - -

(Resolvido) Impossible to obtain meta-gems patterns

• Por favor, faça o login para responder
10 respostas neste tópico

#1 kv9118

kv9118

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Postado 13 fevereiro 2018 - 09:53

On Blizzard you are supposed to farm them all these recipes in just one evening, even with their low rates. I've been playing here for 3 months farming them non-stop and I can't get a single drop. They are clearly bugged, or either all my JC characters are bugged. In either case, can I get help from staff about this please? Thanks in advance.

#2 flyass

flyass

Novo

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Postado 15 fevereiro 2018 - 01:26

On the server, the only way to get the revenue is by buying them on the island of GMs as VIP content. I also did it for months, but never got them, unlike the other professions you can get inside the raid.

#3 kv9118

kv9118

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Postado 15 fevereiro 2018 - 08:02

On the server, the only way to get the revenue is by buying them on the island of GMs as VIP content. I also did it for months, but never got them, unlike the other professions you can get inside the raid.

Yes mate, i realized that, and I can't even get VIP because I'm not in Brazil and can't use any of the supported payment methods,so I don't have a way to get these recipes, this is why I am asking help from the staff :(

#4 flyass

flyass

Novo

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Postado 15 fevereiro 2018 - 11:53

Got it  :(

#5 kv9118

kv9118

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Postado 16 fevereiro 2018 - 04:19

I saw Richter at /global saying the drop rate is something like 0.0001, that's totally wrong, I played the whole expansion at blizzard, proper drop rate is beetwen  0.5 and 1%

#6 Morta

Morta

Novo

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocalizaçãoOrgrimmar

Postado 16 fevereiro 2018 - 05:45

The droprate of metagem patterns is around 5% for Jewelcrafters with 600 skill +, and 1% for general players, yes it is wrong here.

#7 <GM> Richter

<GM> Richter

Membro Avançado

• Game Master
  • 362 posts
  • LocalizaçãoSão Paulo
  • Personagem:<GM> Richter
  • Servidor:PandarenBR

Postado 17 fevereiro 2018 - 08:59

Good Morning you All

I made my self a little change in the Map of Jade Forest, Now you can DROP all Recipes for just one MOB: http://pt.wowhead.co...jabuti-perolado I've checked the drop and TESTED it is all Working fine !

Check his drop list at the Right Option >> and you check de RATING % list on this : https://www.wow-frea...r.php?npc=59084

It's around 0.15% os chance to drop, So i recomend to you to have a LUCKY POTION on you bag before you begin the farm process

So that's All    

The problem is solved =P

ZpBgfEM.jpg

Die, monster! You don't belong in this wolrd!

Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!

#8 kv9118

kv9118

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Postado 17 fevereiro 2018 - 03:58

Hey man, thanks for your help on this issue, I really appreciate it, however 0.15% is way too low, let me elaborate it a bit...

You took that 0.15% from wow-freakz DB, alright, but please take these points under consideration:

1- Those stats are probably taken from the beginning of the expansion, 5.0.1, we are at the end of it, 5.4.8, drops rate are completely different for professions recipes.

2- You picked a mob with one the lower drop rates, check other NPCs that drop the patterns youll see that some of them have about a 10% chance to drop them. I understand it not easy for you to edit the loot tables of every mob in pandaria (as it should be), but at least you can make a fair average, don't you think?

3- Finally, and this is the most important point: Those stats are collected from all kind of players, most of them don't have JC, when you actually have the skill drop chance is dramatically increased, which make a trivial thing to farm all these recipes for a jewelcrafter.

I am 600/600 spent a couple hours killing those turtles still not a single drop.

Also I would like to point that potion of luck doesn't help as it does not increase drop rates, it just make you able to loot a treasure chest which does not contains any recipe.

Thanks in advance.

#9 <GM> Richter

<GM> Richter

Membro Avançado

• Game Master
  • 362 posts
  • LocalizaçãoSão Paulo

Postado 17 fevereiro 2018 - 04:28

Hey man, thanks for your help on this issue, I really appreciate it, however 0.15% is way too low, let me elaborate it a bit...

You took that 0.15% from wow-freakz DB, alright, but please take these points under consideration:

1- Those stats are probably taken from the beginning of the expansion, 5.0.1, we are at the end of it, 5.4.8, drops rate are completely different for professions recipes.

2- You picked a mob with one the lower drop rates, check other NPCs that drop the patterns youll see that some of them have about a 10% chance to drop them. I understand it not easy for you to edit the loot tables of every mob in pandaria (as it should be), but at least you can make a fair average, don't you think?

3- Finally, and this is the most important point: Those stats are collected from all kind of players, most of them don't have JC, when you actually have the skill drop chance is dramatically increased, which make a trivial thing to farm all these recipes for a jewelcrafter.

I am 600/600 spent a couple hours killing those turtles still not a single drop.

Also I would like to point that potion of luck doesn't help as it does not increase drop rates, it just make you able to loot a treasure chest which does not contains any recipe.

Thanks in advance.

1- Those stats are probably taken from the beginning of the expansion, 5.0.1, we are at the end of it, 5.4.8, drops rate are completely different for professions recipes. WRONG

This server is 5.4.8 my young. There is no chance that rate drop could be 5..0.1 thats would be insane, and another thing

Dude, every wow database has been updated for next expansion. And there's no way I can specifically find this patch on a site, so stop trying to make things easier for you, because by the time I got the recipes from there before the VIP area was released, anyone who knows me knows, I took a week to get everyone and everyone envied me and looked for me for it. If I need to make a video to prove otherwise I will do it without problems

ZpBgfEM.jpg

#10 kv9118

kv9118

Membro

• Membros
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Postado 17 fevereiro 2018 - 04:43

1- Those stats are probably taken from the beginning of the expansion, 5.0.1, we are at the end of it, 5.4.8, drops rate are completely different for professions recipes. WRONG

This server is 5.4.8 my young. There is no chance that rate drop could be 5..0.1 thats would be insane, and another thing

Dude, every wow database has been updated for next expansion. And there's no way I can specifically find this patch on a site, so stop trying to make things easier for you, because by the time I got the recipes from there before the VIP area was released, anyone who knows me knows, I took a week to get everyone and everyone envied me and looked for me for it. If I need to make a video to prove otherwise I will do it without problems

I'm not trying to make anything easier for me or for anyone else, I just want to be able to get those items so I can progress in the game.

You didn't answer to any of my points except #1 which you did misunderstand it, I didn't say pandarembr has 5.0.1 loot, but the DB you reference is filled with data from that patch, mixed with newer ones. So I will assume that I'm right.

And BTW, even that 0.15% you say isn't working, 0.15% = 1/666 , I have 1475 kills no drops, just letting you know.

#11 <GM> Richter

<GM> Richter

Membro Avançado

• Game Master
  • 362 posts
  • LocalizaçãoSão Paulo

Postado 18 fevereiro 2018 - 12:02

I'm not trying to make anything easier for me or for anyone else, I just want to be able to get those items so I can progress in the game.

You didn't answer to any of my points except #1 which you did misunderstand it, I didn't say pandarembr has 5.0.1 loot, but the DB you reference is filled with data from that patch, mixed with newer ones. So I will assume that I'm right.

And BTW, even that 0.15% you say isn't working, 0.15% = 1/666 , I have 1475 kills no drops, just letting you know.

How are you so sure about that? I mean from their DB being 5.0.1? Anyway, I am not responsible for the loot table, who edits is the adminsitrtion of the server, I apologize for not answering your questions, and please, so I ask for your help so that we can correct these problems of loot and percentage of them. Send to Help Desk your calculations on the subject so that we can correct the problem, sure of the list of all the mobs that drop the recipes and their respective Drop rates of each one. You can do this favor, and give us patch 5.4.8 db base loots. I've only managed to check the mobs from the fores but, its look like you're saying that the percentage is 0.15% =1/666 and continues the error, because you've killer 1475 of then and I agree with you, there is something very much wrong in there..... absolutley. I ask one more time for your cooperation, so that we can resolve this issue at once!!!

ZpBgfEM.jpg

0 usuário(s) está(ão) lendo este tópico

0 membros, 0 visitantes, 0 membros anônimos